Scottsdale’s Best Luxury Home Builder
As Featured on ABC’s Today’s Builder TV Show
Watch the demo video to see just a few of the ways our online client access keeps you in touch and well-informed during the construction of your new home.
Whether you are at home, at work, on the road, or on vacation, Integrity Luxury Homes puts information at your fingertips about your selections, upgrades, financial decisions, questions, documents, photos, and more.
- Whether new construction or a home renovation, Jerry Nowell with Integrity Luxury Homes holds his clients hands through the entire process to ensure a seamless and memorable building experience. He believes you deserve the dream home and lifestyle you have always wanted. Unlike most builders, Jerry personally oversees the project during each phase, walking you through the process to ensure your completed project is just how you envisioned.
- Every customer and project Jerry works with is unique. He does not believe in a one size fits all, so Jerry meets with each customer personally. Following the initial meeting, ongoing design stages and completion of blueprints, the process begins to create your dream home. Considered the most challenging part for homeowners, ILH offers unlimited support and design expertise to walk you through the process of selecting materials, textiles and options within a budget. As our customer, we believe that you deserve the highest quality, attention to detail and support when making decisions.
- No matter what type or size of project you are considering, Integrity Luxury Homes invites you to read our testimonials. Jerry prides himself on providing his customers with years of excellent customer service and support. He believes in providing realistic and clear communications during the entire building project and making sure your home is done right, within budget and on time.
When you decide to build a luxury home in Arizona, especially in the Scottsdale and Phoenix area, it’s crucial you are assigned a skilled and experienced contractor to oversee the entire process. We will help you in picking the right contractor that can get the luxury job done!
When picking a contractor for your luxury home project- it’s important to look for a few things.
- Always review the contractor’s portfolio and references. With how everyone is online now, it should be easy to find their reviews and input about their work. Look them up on google places, Bing, Facebook, and as always call past clients and ask about the overall experience.
- Ask the contractor about contracts- the contract options will affect overall cost of the luxury home. Though we know some luxury homes spare no cost, you want to still make sure the contractor is experienced in luxury home building.
- Make sure that the contractor will be honest, realistic, and always a team player. This will help the process be and enjoyable one- you want facts and numbers, but you also want your contractor just as excited as you are about the flooring and countertop- this truly makes the luxury home building process a dream- exactly how you always imagined it would be!
- Make sure the contractor has your dreams, and visions as the top priority. This is a luxury home- not a cookie cutter starter home that was put up in two days. Your personal style, tastes, and dreams are what will make this home a dream and truly a luxury. You want a contractor that will understand you and the architects vision- and do everything he or she can do make that a reality without forsaking quality. If there’s something that simply cannot be accomplished because of building laws or it would undermine the integrity of the home- you want a contractor that is not afraid to be honest- and then help you find the next best, or even better option.
- Details- you want your contractor overseeing every detail- from paint color options to flooring and countertops. Nothing should be missed by the contractor- you should be able to call at a moment’s notice and ask where a project is at- and he or she should always have an answer for you.
- The last, and one of the most important things, is to ask the builder about their follow up services. This is what the contractor will do after the project is completed. If there’s been damage from a storm you simply can’t trust anyone with a luxury home- so picking a contractor that can come back to do repairs is crucial in keeping the value of the home up.
- Integrity Luxury Homes loves combining the culture and history of Arizona with your dreams to build the luxury home you’ve always wanted! Here in Scottsdale and Phoenix, we offer six custom and completely unique styles and designs for you to choose from. Within those six designs and architectural styles- you will be able to choose every detail- this will produce a luxury home that nobody else has!!! From materials like iron doors to keep out the heat, to flooring and the latest and greatest when it comes to technology- you’ll have a plethora of unlimited choices!! Our Design options are as follows